Picked up from Kobo:
- Long Black Curl, by Alex Bledsoe. Urban fantasy, book 3 of his Tufa series. Y’all may remember that I adored The Hum and the Shiver, and so when I found out book 3 of this series is coming out, I had to leap on the pre-order-y goodness.
- “The Two Weddings of Bronwyn Hyatt”, also by Alex Bledsoe. Short story set in the Tufa universe, followup to books 1 and 2 of the series. This was posted to tor.com but I went ahead and paid 99 cents for it to get it as a download on general principles.
- Of Noble Family, by Mary Robinette Kowal. Book 5 of her Glamourist series, which I have quite admired. I’ll be sorry to see this one winding up!
- Ancillary Sword, by Ann Leckie. SF, book 2 of her Ancillary series, which I immediately snapped up after finally reading Ancillary Justice.
And, picked up in print as a reward for supporting her latest Kickstarter:
- Citadel of the Sky, by Chrysoula Tsavelas. On general principles of Soula being awesome.
Which puts me at 20 for the year. Running pretty thin for my usual book-buying habits, if I’m only up to 20 titles purchased, and here it is mid-May already. But that’s okay. I’ve been working on actually, y’know, reading stuff in my backlog. Which I feel I need to do more of!