Since chances of me buying more books at the forthcoming Norwescon are quite high, I thought I’d better get caught up right quick on the stuff I’ve bought before then! To wit:
- Racing the Dark, by Alaya Dawn Johnson. Fantasy.
- Bridge of Birds, by Barry Hughart. Fantasy.
- Liar, by Justine Larbalestier. YA.
- The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, by N.K. Jemisin. Fantasy. Lots of good buzz going around about this one.
- Amber Beach, Jade Island, Pearl Cove, and Midnight in Ruby Bayou, all by Elizabeth Lowell. Re-buys of stuff I’d previously owned in paperback; these are Lowells I like well enough to keep, her original four Donovan brothers books. Romance/suspense.
Total books purchased for 2010: 93