Snarfed off the Tor.com ebook club:
- Kushiel’s Dart, by Jacqueline Carey. Fantasy, rather renowned, and it’s been on my To Read shelf for a stupidly long time. Grabbed the ebook to up the chances I might actually eventually read this thing. ;D
And meanwhile my author friend
- Sojourn, Book 1 of her Tales of the Unearthly Northwest. Cop crashes his car and winds up in a ghost town–and his version of Brigadoon is not a carefree musical.
- Much Ado in Montana. Contemporary romance. Which, I might add, has been previously featured on Boosting the Signal!
- Cross-Country: Adventures Alone Across America and Back. Non-fiction. An account of the author’s travels across the country! If you like travelogues, you might want to check this out.
- Homesick: A Time in Yellowstone Story. This is a novella, Book 4 of her Time in Yellowstone series.
- New Year’s Eve in Conconully, another Tales of the Unearthly Northwest book.
- Reunion, the third Tales book.
24 for the year.