Picked up from Angry Robot Books today from their 50 percent off DRM-free sale:
- Roil, by Trent Jamieson. Fantasy/steampunk.
- Morlock Night and Infernal Devices, by K.W. Jeter. Steampunk.
- Hard Spell, by Justin Gustainis. Urban fantasy/detective noir.
- Blackbirds, by Chuck Wendig. Horror/urban fantasy.
- Empire State, by Adam Christopher. Urban fantasy/noir.
- Camera Obscura and The Great Game, by Lavie Tidhar. Steampunk.
- Sixty-One Nails, by Mike Shevdon. Urban fantasy.
- Moxyland, by Lauren Beukes. Urban fantasy.
And, picked up for free at work because our licensing department had a bunch of free copies:
- Unearthed, Submerged, and Vanished, all by Jordan Gray. These are the rest of the Mystery Case Files books put out by Harlequin–i.e., the books very loosely based upon our Mystery Case Files games at work! Kind of obliged to read these, I think. 😉
And, picked up because Kickstarters are awesome and I love this whole idea of throwing money directly at people to make art go (not that I have a vested interest in that or anything):
- No Dominion, by C.E. Murphy. Urban fantasy, a companion tale to the Walker Papers, from the point of view of cab driver Gary. Cannot wait to read this now that I’ve finished Raven Calls!
This’ll put me at 65 for the year!