Purchased in print at the Chapters in Vancouver, on my and Dara’s Grand Four-Day Weekend of Marriage and Music:
- The Rose Garden, by Susanna Kearsley. Historical/romance. And because she’s Susanna Kearsley!
- River Thieves, by Michael Crummey. Grabbed this because it’s fiction set in Newfoundland, and because The Doyle Himself tweeted about it. We’ll see if it’s good!
Also purchased in print, once I got back from Canada, from my local B&N:
- Discount Armageddon, by Seanan McGuire. Because, well,
seanan_mcguireis in general awesome. Looking forward to starting this new series, along with getting caught up on the Toby Daye books!
And, picked up as ebooks:
- The Rose Garden, again by Susanna Kearsley. Yes, I bought it twice. Because the paperback is large and I’ll be better able to read the ebook on my commute, and also, B&N had it on sale for 2.99!
- Crucible of Gold, by Naomi Novik. Because TEMERAIRE.
Up to 30 for the year.