Yoinked for free from B&N’s ebook store:
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales, by the Brothers Grimm. Self-explanatory!
- The Scarlet Letter, by Nathaniel Hawthorne. ‘Cause who knows, I might eventually read this again.
Picked up from Amazon because it’s not available for the nook, and because Amazon’s customer service was awesome to me:
- The Zombies of Lake Woebegotten, by Harrison Geillor. Which I daresay is going to be every bit as silly as the title and pseudonym suggest!
Purchased in print from B&N:
- In the Skin of a Lion, by Michael Ondaatje. A prequel of sorts to The English Patient, which I remember liking; this book in particular was recommended by
- Brat Farrar, by Josephine Tey. Positively reviewed on tor.com by Jo Walton, and more recently spoken of favorably to me by
- Redeeming the Lost, by Elizabeth Kerner. Fantasy. Book 3 of a series I haven’t gone past Book 1 in yet, but I want to eventually get to it, and this does I believe predate ebooks. (Mostly. Book 1’s apparently finally been released to the Kindle and the nook, anyway.)
Total for the year: 369!