As 2009 leaves us I wanted to get in one last gasp of ebooky goodness on the Fictionwise sale, so I’ve done a slew of buying tonight off of Fictionwise! And for the sake of thoroughness, I shall also count the books I’ve picked up courtesy of the shiny gift card that gave me for Christmas:
- Pandemonium, by Daryl Gregory; fantasy
- The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie, by Jennifer Ashley; romance
- The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, by Lauren Willig; mystery
- The Magicians and Mrs. Quent, by Galen Beckett; fantasy
- Fall of Light, by Nina Kiriki Hoffman; fantasy
- Consequences of Sin, by Clare Langley-Hawthorne; mystery, re-buy
- Wicked Game, by Jeri Smith-Ready; urban fantasy, re-buy
- Bad to the Bone, by Jeri Smith-Ready; urban fantasy
- The Silver Wolf, by Alice Borchardt; fantasy, re-buy
- Code of Conduct, by Kristine Smith; SF, re-buy
- Skinwalker, by Faith Hunter; urban fantasy
- Matters of the Blood, by Maria Lima; urban fantasy
- Amazon Ink, by Lori Devoti; urban fantasy
- Madhouse, by Rob Thurman; urban fantasy
- Unleashed, by John Levitt; urban fantasy
- The Family Tree, by Sheri S. Tepper; urban fantasy
- Deathwish, by Rob Thurman; urban fantasy
- Ghost Whisperer: Revenge, by Doranna Durgin; fantasy, media tie-in
The official final grand tally of books purchased by me in 2009 is therefore 210!
And for the record, the official tally of books READ by me in 2009 is 108. I am not caught up on book reviews but I will be writing the rest of them over this weekend and getting those posted for you all before I start the 2010 book log.
Hee, and adds that the official tally of books PUBLISHED by me is two! Here’s to 2010 adding to that tally. It’s been a great year for books, folks. Here’s to me beating all of these records in 2010.